These things simply won't all fit in my space limited Jeep Wrangler, nor would they in our Stratus.
I came to see that I was blinded by my own short-sightedness last x-mas when I attempted to load myself; along with my wife, child, and dog for the 2 hour trip to Des Moines for Christmas with the in-laws. Ya, that was not fun. I love my Jeep, but it was a nightmare and I vowed "never again".
The opportunity to bring a van (we named Galieo, or Gali for short) into the expanded Ehmsen family came last winter when my dad found it while out driving the school bus. He gave me the heads up and off a dealing I went, and soon we had a van in the driveway!
Now if we could only get some Jeep badging for it, along with a front differential and a suspension lift. I wonder if we could get it "Trail Rated" in time for the next Camp Jeep event... Hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment