Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Last Ride of the Season



I took 3Tracs out for one last ride today. It was an awesome 74 degrees, and figuring that this would probably be the last warm day for the next 5 to 6 months, I'd better not waste it.


I started off from home, and headed into Ely, a small town outside of Solon. From there I went northwest into Mount Vernon and took Mt. Vernon Road into Marion and Cedar Rapids. I also rode through the towns of Fairfax, Walford, Amana, Tiffin and Coralville before heading to the gas station to top off the tank.


The pic above is from my stop in Amana, taken just past of Millstone Brewery. It was a great ride, and I tacked another 100+ miles onto the odometer.


And now, the 'ol boy rests in the garage; soon to be on his lift with his cover on till Spring. Sleep well my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment