It's hard to believe, but H4 is now officially a Solon Spartan! His first day in kindergarten was today, and he handled it very well... Much better then mommy, and only slightly better then daddy. :)
He is utilizing the Before/After School Program they offer, as to keep him off the streets while we're at work, which is good, right?
He seemed to have a good day; but on the car ride home when I asked about it, I got a nonchalant answer back, and then he proceeded to barf in the back seat of my car. (With complete disregard to the "Only Barf While In Mommy's Car" rule.)
Anyways, I believe that the vomiting was related to getting car sick while trying to look at his two Transformers books he checked out from the Media Center... That's right; we don't call then "library's" anymore. They're "Media Centers". Because they have media such as books. Just like library's... I'm feeling old.
Congrats on a fantastic start to your public education H4! Don't feel bad about vomiting on your first day... It happens to the best of us; the same thing thing happened to your daddy when he started kindergarten. And first grade. Possibly second. And so forth...

No comments:
Post a Comment