Sunday, January 24, 2010

H4's First Batman Shirt, and look at those teeth!

Alright, you all knew this was coming... The day when he was big enough to fit in a small Batman shirt. Heidi and I found it at our local Old Navy and I flipped out! I was ready to cart H4 off to the dressing room so he could try it on, but Heidi assured me that it would fit, so in our shopping cart it went!

We also got him some Batman pj's, two piece, but I'll spare you the picture of that, as I am in my Batman pj's as well... and nobody would want to see that. :)

If you click on the picture, it should open a larger version of it where you can check out his brand new chompers! And let me tell ya, he knows how to use them! (Heidi and I both have the marks to prove it).

No comments:

Post a Comment